Yes, we grind that.
From up and coming pet food manufacturers, to the largest in the nation, we have grinding equipment to help you keep up with rising demand.
- Industrial meat grinders are commonly used in pet food production facilities to process a variety of animal protein sources into pet food products.
- Grinders are used to break down fresh or frozen product in both pre-broken or block form of animal proteins, bones, and other tissues into smaller pieces that can be used in further processing or sold as ground meat for pet food.
- Pet food grinders can be designed to handle different types of animal proteins, including poultry, beef, lamb, fish, and more.
- Grinders can be equipped with different types of plates and blades to produce coarse of fine ground product.
- Pet food grinders are typically made of heavy-duty materials that can withstand the high demands of commercial pet food production.
- Pet food grinders are typically integrated into larger pet food production systems, which may include extruders, dryers, and packaging equipment.
- The use of grinders in pet food production can improve efficiency and reduce waste by allowing processors to use more of the animal carcass in different pet food products.
- The type of grinder used in pet food production may vary depending on the type of pet food being produced, such as wet or dry pet food, and the desired texture and consistency of the pet food product.