Titan Grinders are designed for quick changeovers to accommodate different products. This helps processors decrease downtime and increase daily production yields. Minimal grinder parts provide quick dis/reassembly for easy and proper sanitation.
Rome’s Titan Series includes the R878, R11x10, R11x9, and R11x10 Conversion System, plus customized options to fit your specific grinding needs.
Built to Last
Rome is the only grinder manufacturer that constructs its feedscrews and barrels out of one-piece of solid steel ‑ either high tensile strength carbon steel or stainless steel ‑ that removes the risk of cracking and weld failures because there are no weld joints. This also allows for longer production run usage.
• Ideal for beef, pork and poultry
• Grinds fresh, pre-broken frozen, tempered, and frozen products
• Can handle bone and animal by-product processing
• Versatility and durability provide nimble product capabilities
• Grind rates of up to 75,000 lbs/hr*
Contact a Rome Sales Specialist at 1-800-443-0557 to get started on putting a Titan to work for you!
*Grind rates dependent on product type, texture, temperature, plate hole size, gearbox RPM’s, and feedscrew specifications.