Rome Grinding Solutions’ Brutus 6 Series is one of the most versatile grinders that Rome manufacturers. The Brutus 6 has an ultra-small footprint and can optionally be mounted with wheels to provide mobility for smaller sample grinds. Manufactured from stainless steel, the Brutus 6 is built for longevity, durability as well as flexibility. The Brutus 6 can reach grind rates of up to 6,000 lbs/hr*.
• Ideal for small processors
• Movable unit in a small footprint
• Unique retaining ring simplifies the sanitation process & enhances safety
• Perfect for USDA sample runs or small volume processing
• Hygienically designed table
Built to Last
Rome is the only grinder manufacturer that constructs its feedscrews and barrels out of one-piece of solid stainless steel, which removes the risk of cracking and weld failures because there are no weld joints. This also allows for longer production run usage.
Contact a Rome Sales Specialist today at 1-800-443-0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how the Brutus 6 can fit into your process line. This little“brute” won’t let you down!